MTTI recognizes the dedicated service military veterans have given to ensure the safety and security of our country. We believe the work skills, personal discipline and leadership qualities developed during military service make veterans highly desirable candidates in today’s competitive workforce. MTTI is committed to assisting and supporting all applicants who are eligible for veterans/military benefits.
MTTI has a School Certifying Official (SCO) on campus who will guide you through the process of utilizing your GI Bill® benefits. Please contact MTTI's School Certifying Official (SCO) at
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at https://benefits.va.gov/gibill.
MILITARY AND VETERANS BENEFITS FOR ELIGIBLE VETERANS
Veterans Benefits and Transition Act of 2018 S.2248 Section 103.1.(b)
- A Covered Individual is any individual who is entitled to educational assistance under chapter 31, Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment, or chapter 33, Post-9/11 GI benefits.
- MTTI ensures that our educational institution will not impose a penalty, including the assessment of late fees, the denial of access to classes, libraries, or other institutional facilities, or the requirement that a covered individual borrow additional funds, on any covered individual because of the individual’s inability to meet his or her financial obligations to the institution due to the delayed disbursement finding form VA under chapter 31 or 33.
- MTTI’s policy permits any covered individual to attend or participate in the course of education during the period beginning on the date on which the individual provides MTTI a certificate of eligibility for entitlement to educational assistance under chapter 31 or 33 a “Certificate of Eligibility (COE)” can also include a “Statement of Benefits” obtained from the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) website, eBenefits , or a VAF 28-1905 form for chapter 31 authorization purposes and ending on the earlier of the following dates:
⇒The date on which payment from VA is made to MTTI, or
⇒90 days after the date MTTI certified tuition and fees following the receipt of the COE.
- Veteran students that are covered at 100% will not be required to make payments prior to the start of classes so long as a COE is on file. Veteran students covered at less than 100% will be required to apply for financial aid or create a payment plan for the remaining balance in order to begin classes. Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
GI Bill Trademark Policy
- The GI Bill trademark will not be incorporated or included in MTTI or MTTI product names, trademarks, logos or internet domain names.
- The term “GI Bill®” is to be used solely to promote official VA benefit programs and services and must include the proper trademark symbol.
- Use of the trademark attribution notice, indicating that the mark and all associated services belong to VA, is required and shall be taken as evidence that use of the mark is in good faith.
- MTTI will not use the GI bill trademark in any manner that directly or indirectly implies a relationship, affiliation, or association with VA that does not exist.
- Disparagement or misrepresentations of VA services through use of the mark, or by the use of confusingly similar wording, are strictly prohibited.
The Veterans Access, Choice and Accountability Act of 2014
- For courses, semesters, or term beginning after July 1, 2017 MTTI must charge qualifying veterans, dependents, and eligible individual’s tuition and fees at the rate for in-state residents. If MTTI does not meet this requirement MTTI will be disapproved by the US Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) for the Post-9/11 G.I. Bill and the Montgomery G.I. Bill.
- For courses, semester, or terms beginning after March 1, 2019, public institutions of higher education must charge individuals using education assistance under chapter 31, Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (VR&E) the in-state residential rate.