- A completed application for enrollment.
- A minimum of 18 years of age upon graduation from MTTI.
- A valid driver’s license*.
- The ability to read, write and speak English.
- A high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Demonstrate program suitability through a personnel interview with an MTTI instructor.
*Under special circumstances, these requirements may be waived if approved by the school director or designee.
- Contact an Admissions Representative for a tour of your program of choice.
- Fill out an application completely and accurately at the time of your tour.
- Tour our modern facility and view the students and instructors as they interact in our hands on environment.
- See how the shop or laboratory for every program is designed to replicate the real world work place.
- Interview, one on one, with an instructor to learn first hand from an experienced professional what a career in your chosen field entails.
- Provide the necessary documentation to complete your enrollment, sign the enrollment agreement and submit it with a $50.00 application fee to apply for your spot in class.
Financial aid at MTTI is available (if you qualify) from a variety of sources. Grants, student loans, parent loans and MTTI’s own tuition payment plan.