Accreditation and Approvals
- Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC)
Accredited schools agree to follow standards of professionalism and integrity with regard to all aspects of their service.
- Massachusetts Division of Professional Licensure, Office of Private Occupational School Education
- The RI Board of Governors for Higher Education
(The Marine Service Technician program is currently being offered at MTTI's satellite location in East Providence, RI)
US Department of Education Title IV financial aid
Tuition Assistance on Individuals referred by:
- WIOA (Workforce Innovation and Opportunities Act)
- Office of Rehabilitation Services
- RI & MA Trade Globalization Adjustment Assistance Program
- RI Department of Human Services
- Military and Veteran's Benefits
- Professional Medical Coding Curriculum (PMCC) / Members of The American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC)
MTTI is licensed by AAPC to use their curriculum and educational materials to prepare students in our Medical Billing & Coding/Office Administration program to take a nationally recognized exam, to become a Certified Professional Coder (CPC®). A graduate passing the exam will be designated as an Apprentice (CPC-A®); upon completing the additional required work experience, they can become full Certified Professional Coders (CPC®). This is a very rigorous 5-hour-40-minute exam and many students and professionals working in the field will not pass the exam the first time. While passing the exam is a well-respected credential, it is not required for employment.
Industry Professional Certifications
- MTTI is a member of the CompTIA Authorized Partner Program
CompTIA provides the school with access to a wide range of resources including discounted A+ and Network+ certification exam vouchers. CompTIA Certifications are widely recognized IT industry credentials valued by many employers.
- MTTI Computer Service Technician / Network Installer students have the opportunity to earn a PC Pro Certification from TestOut. This certification is a practical IT test in a simulated lab environment, which provides an additional opportunity for students to demonstrate their skills for potential employers.
- MTTI Medical Assistant graduates are eligible to sit for the American Medical Technologist’s Certification examination to earn the credential of Registered Medical Assistant (RMA).
- MTTI Personal Fitness Trainer Graduates are eligible to sit for the exam offered by the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) to earn the credential of ACSM Certified Personal Trainer® (CPT). Students are also eligible to sit for the Amercan Academy of Sports Dieticians and Nutritionists Nutrition Specialist Certification Exam to become a AASDN Nutrition Specialist. MTTI students and graduates are eligible to take the Functional Movement Screen (FMS) Program Certification.
- MTTI HVAC/R students and graduates are eligible to take the exam to earn the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Certification.
- MTTI HVAC/R students can qualify, upon successfully passing the oil and gas units in the program, to takes tests to earn the Rhode Island PJG Natural Gas License and the Rhode Island PJF Oil Heat License.
- MTTI Mechanical students (Automotive Service Techncian, Marine Service Technician & Motorcycle Power Equipment) receive training and the opportunity to earn an OSHA 10 General Industry Certification.
- MTTI Building & Property Trades Technician & HVAC/R students receive training and the opportunity to earn an OSHA 10 Construction Certification. Students in both programs receive, in addition, Ladder Safety Training.