Online Informational Session
The future depends on skilled workers.
Who do you depend on for your…
- Automobile repairs
- Home construction and property maintenance
- Home remodeling , fixture replacements and repairs
- Heating and Air-Conditioning system installations and repairs
- Motorcycle, boat, or lawn equipment maintenance and repairs
- Technology upgrades or repairs
- Healthcare Services
The skills required to do these jobs are in-demand and valuable.
Ques: How can someone become an in demand candidate that employers want to hire ?
Ans: Get technical hands-on training that meets employer’s expectations and needs.
Ques: Where do I get quality hands-on training ?
Ans: 4-year universities aren’t designed for everyone. Many well-paying careers don’t require a degree. Technical career schools design programs to train students on specific skills employers are looking for.
Ques: How long does the training take ?
Ans: Many technical career schools prepare students for employment in less than a year.
Ques: How much does technical training cost ?
Ans: Tuition is often substantially less than 4-year universities and financial aid is available at eligible schools if you qualify.