The future depends on skilled workers.
Who do you depend on for your…
- Automobile repairs
- Home construction and property maintenance
- Home remodeling , fixture replacements and repairs
- Heating and Air-Conditioning system installations and repairs
- Motorcycle, boat, or lawn equipment maintenance and repairs
- Technology upgrades or repairs
- Healthcare Services
The skills required to do these jobs are in-demand and valuable.
Ques: How can someone become an in demand candidate that employers want to hire ?
Ans: Get technical hands-on training that meets employer’s expectations and needs.
Ques: Where do I get quality hands-on training ?
Ans: 4-year universities aren’t designed for everyone. Many well-paying careers don’t require a degree. Technical career schools design programs to train students on specific skills employers are looking for.
Ques: How long does the training take ?
Ans: Many technical career schools prepare students for employment in less than a year.
Ques: How much does technical training cost ?
Ans: Tuition is often substantially less than 4-year universities and financial aid is available at eligible schools if you qualify.
Because there are many options, and more questions to be answered…MTTI invites you to attend a 1 hour Free informational session. Seating is limited. Please reserve your seat by November 6, 2017: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 508-336-6611.
Your future is in your hands!
- Automotive Service Technician
- Building & Property Trades Technician
- Computer Service Technician/Network Installer
- HVAC/R Technician
- Marine Service Technician
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Billing & Coding/Office Administration
- Motorcycle/Power Equipment Technician
- Personal Fitness Trainer
- Residential and Commercial Electrician