Employer Services Overview
Why Hire MTTI Grads?
- Students choose short-term training because they are motivated to go to work
- Curricula is developed in response to employer input and industry needs
- MTTI classrooms and labs simulate real working conditions to prepare students for actual employment
- Students learn hands-on, practicing skills they will use in the workplace
- Attention is given to developing each individual’s professional work habits
- Internships provide an opportunity to evaluate a candidate’s suitability for employment
- Employers have access to a student or graduate’s academic and work maturity skills ratings when evaluating him/her for employment
- Career Services works with employers to identify candidates that fit the job description and company culture
Read more about MTTI's Services for Employers.
MTTI is Education for Employment!
Contact Career Services to assist you with your internship and hiring needs.