Why Choose MTTI
Many people choose MTTI because they know a student or graduate, or they know an employer who has hired an MTTI graduate.
Traditionally, the larger proportion of our student population has been made up of people who have been referred by others. Those who come because they saw an advertisement, or saw the school while driving by, tell us how comfortable they feel when they walk through the door--and that everyone is friendly and helpful.
They are surprised when we take them right into the classroom during their tour of the school, and invite them to experience an entire day at MTTI by attending Guest Day.
What is Guest Day? It's a unique opportunity to visit the classroom and shop/lab in the program of your choice. In addition to observing current students working hands-on, guests can actively participate in classroom activities. This is a valuable opportunity for you to talk with, not only the instructor, but students who are already enrolled in training programs at MTTI.
Students who choose to enroll after visiting the school tell us they enjoy the same friendly, helpful and supportive environment throughout their program. They say that the training is serious and intense, but also fun. Graduates remember not only the wealth of skills they learned, but also the camaraderie they felt with their classmates--some of whom become life-long friends.
Why do people choose MTTI? When you compare MTTI with other schools, consider the information listed below. As you look at the website, read the stories and quotes, and listen to and watch the videos of MTTI graduates and the employers that hired them. Talk with our Admissions Representatives and then Spend One Day with us--we look forward to hearing why you chose MTTI!
- Short term training encourages a quicker path to potential employment
- Six to seven and-a-half-month (825 to 918 hours) programs equate to approximately two years of traditional college
- Small classes
- Close-knit family atmosphere
- Instructors have extensive experience in their respective industries
- No un-related academics
- Balance of training related academics with hands-on skills required in the workplace (50-60% lab or shop time)
- Career Services work with students prior to, and after graduation, to assist them in pursuing job opportunities
- Financial Aid is available (for those who qualify)
Life is much more fun doing something you enjoy!
Contact us for more information, or to schedule a tour.